The best way to serve this dish is with your noodle sauce on the side, for dipping - it keeps the "noodles" from getting soggy, and it allows each person to get their perfect amount of sauce.
1 Spaghetti Squash
1 tsp Choco Cajun Spice
2 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Vegetable Oil
Vegetables, Cheese, or Cooked Meat (for toppings)
1. Preheat oven to 365F.
2. Cut the raw spaghetti squash in half. Scoop out the seeds and other squash innards with a spoon, and discard.
3. Place the two halves bowl-up on your cookie sheet.
4. Liberally sprinkle the Choco Cajun Spice inside the two halves of the spaghetti squash.
5. Drizzle a mix of the olive and vegetable oils on the squash, making sure to cover as much of the inside as possible.
6. Place the cookie sheet on the middle rack of the oven for 30-45 minutes, until the squash separates easily from the skin with a fork.
7. Remove from the oven, and place in a cool location for 20 minutes.
8. Using a fork, gently scoop and separate your squash strands from the skin. At this point, you can add other ingredients, such as meat or cheese.
9. Serve with a side of your favorite noodle topping and enjoy!