-2 Baking trays
-Wire cooling rack
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
3/4 Cup (180 g) Unsalted Butter, cubed and softened
3/4 Cup (140 g) Soft Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup (110 g) Sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp Chocolate Vanilla Infusion
2 1/4 Cups (280g) All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Cups (350 g) Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
10 Chocolate Covered Caramels (small) from the Sandpoint Chocolate Bear - Cut into fourths
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease the two baking trays and line with parchment paper.
- Using an electric beater, beat together the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl until light and creamy. Add the egg slowly, beating well.
- Add the Chocolate Vanilla Infusion and beat until well combined.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Stir in the baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour into the egg mixture, mixing steadily.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the mixture, mixing well.
- Drop tablespoons of the cookie dough onto the baking trays, allowing room for spreading.
- Fold the caramel fourths into the dough (one fourth per cookie), by pushing the caramel into the center of the ball of dough, and folding the dough to completely cover the caramel.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Cool cookies slightly on the tray before transferring them to the wire cooling rack.
- When the cookies are completely cool, store them in an airtight container.