4 tbsp milk (or water)
1/2 tsp French Kisses Chocolate Seasoning
2 tsp butter
1/2 -2/3 cup filling (caramelized onions, chopped ham, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes)
1. Prep your filling (make sure onions are caramelized, cheese is shredded, and meat is cooked.)
2. Beat eggs, milk, and chocolate seasoning in small bowl until blended.
3. Making sure your stove-top heat is slightly under medium, melt butter in omelette pan, tilting the pan to coat the bottom and sides.
4. Pour egg mixture into the pan. Mixture should set immediately at the edges.
5. Gently push set edges with your spatula towards the middle, allowing the uncooked eggs to touch the pan.
6. Continue cooking, gently tipping pan and pushing edges as needed.
7. When the top of the eggs has thickened, and no visible egg liquid remains, add fillings to one side of your eggs.
8. Using the spatula, fold the omelette in half, covering the fillings.
9. Slide omelette onto plate.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!