These JoJos come out tasting delicious, with just the right amount of crisp on the outside, with the perfect fluffy interior we all love! Serve as a side to hamburgers or chicken cooked with our Chocolate BearBQ rub for the perfect chocolate seasoned dinner.
Resealable plastic bag
Nonstick cooking spray
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
3 washed and peeled Large Russet Potatoes, cut into 8-10 pieces each
1 tablespoon Butter, melted
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Garlic Joy Seasoning
2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat your cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the melted butter and olive oil in your small bowl. Mix well.
3. Lightly brush the potatoes with your oil mixture.
4. Combine the flour and Garlic Joy in your resealable plastic bag.
5. Add the potatoes to the bag, shake until all potatoes are coated.
6. Bake the potatoes on the prepped cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Turn, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Turn on the broiler (Lo) and broil the potatoes for an additional 7 minutes.
8. Serve hot.