Featured Item: Sandpoint Chocolate Bear Infusion Kit
1 1/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp SCB chocolate vanilla infusion
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
2 cups chocolate chips
13 x 9 inch cake pan
- Set a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Stir well to mix. Sift the mixture onto a sheet of wax or parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and salt, then whisk in both sugars. Whisk in the chocolate vanilla infusion, and then the butter. Whisk until just combined.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the flour mixture, and then fold in the chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly into your cake pan, and smooth the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the brownies are firm but not dry.
Adapted from a recipe in Chocolate, From Simple Cooking to Extravagant Showstoppers.